Tuesday 5 March 2013

I Do!

At last - Spring has arrived! (Well, at least for today!)  After a very chilly start, we had bright skies and warm sunshine (or should I say warmer!), and it started me thinking that wedding season will be apon us soon. So I thought I would make a wedding card to be included in my next batch to go to the Cafe where they kindly display my cards for sale.





I chose this beautiful Magnolia stamp, Bride and Bridesmaid because I think it is adorable.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and highlighted the dresses and flowers with glitter, adding pearls to the brides neck.
I used a backing paper from the Dovecraft Wedding Designer Paper Pack and a Martha Stewart Punch Around The Page punch for the lace detail.
The image was cut out with a Spellbinders Labels One die and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I have entered this card into the following challenge:

Tilda's Town - Fussy & Fancy or Understated and Elegant

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jill , you have made a very beautiful weddingcard for our challenge ! Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet en adorable Jill, love it! Thanks for joining us @ Tilda's Town this week!
    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!

    Jay Jay

    ReplyDelete